Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Analysis with Maxisys ms908 Pro
Analysis with Maxisys ms908 Pro

3069 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2014-08-25 03:51:48

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    JosephKabera
    2014-08-07 16:09:26
     I have to admit maxisys is awesome when it comes to analysis, I was working on Range Rover TDV8 today and it had a black smoke from one of the exhaust pipes. I hooked the maxisys and read some codes which were not mostly related to the black smoke, then I switched to analysing the engine live data, I noticed the difference in turbo boost presure readings between bank A and bank B. When I checked the boosted air feeding pipe of bank A from the cooler to inlet manifold since the boost signal was low on bank A even when I high rev it high, I found it torn open on underside and after replacing with a new one the smoke disappered and the vehicle gained more power.
    Analysis is the key to many repairs in the modern vehicles, thanks Autel for the wonderful job you have done on this sector, the only problem is I can't do idle relearn on all nissans using maxisys am forced to go back to the older tool maxidas to compleat the task. Do something about this issue in the next update.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-08-13 05:20:22 (Reply to:JosephKabera)

Hello.

Thanks for your support on our products.

I have forwarded your feedback to our R&D department. Our senior engineers are looking into this Nissan Idle relearn issue.

However, we need some more information from you to further locate the issue. And I have sent you emails.

Please feedback to me when it is convenienct to you.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

•   Level 2   
    (43) points
    JosephKabera
    2014-08-14 01:43:43 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    I have tried it on more nissan vehicles but the same thing. Tried it on Xtrail T30, Teana
    J31, Note E11, Sylphy G10 and Sylphy G11.
    In all vehicles it says incompleat or conditions are not met for idle relearn.
    I have a maxidas ds708 and it is doing it perfectly well so the problem is with maxisys.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-08-25 03:51:48 (Reply to:JosephKabera)

Hello. 
    This issue is already updated with the new Nissan software version V3.10. Please install this new software update and then feedback to us.
    Thanks. 
  Total1 Pages